Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Brrr... It's Cold out!!

Well I had originally planned on Heading home Tuesday Morning so that I could meet a friend to do some shopping and start working on some more of my holiday projects. But due to this Polar Vortex as the local news is calling it we woke up to this:


And Brrr... Its cold out. I took Maggie out and lets just say that she didn't waste any time going potty so that she could come back in the warm house.


What better way to stay inside and keep warm and enjoy one of these 25 Mug cakes or Microwave Treats.
I was looking through my Pintrest for recipes or crafts to share and this just looked delicious. In fact I have a gift to put together for a special friend and some family members and I think I might put together some ingredients for a couple of these special treats.

Until Later.. Keep Crafting



No comments: