Sunday, January 6, 2008

Grounded my first jet today!!

Well today was another day of no sewing.. ugh hopefully tomorrow is better. I hate being able to look at my sewing machine everyday and not have the time to sit down and use it. I have so many ideas in my head and not enough time to get to them.. (frown). If I had the mind to design things I'd be set.
Tonight after work I have to get my things in my car ready for the drive tomorrow, freshen up things for my kitties, and set up their waterer.. I only set up the auto food and water when I know that I will be gone a long time because they like to spill the water and play with the food. I think they might be playing in the water bowl too but I'm not positive on that. they are the only ones that I know that won't leave the water bowl where it is and will move it arround. (Silly girls)
So today I got tasked with a Quality Assurance walk around inspection of a jet. I went out and picked it apart for everything under the sun. Wrote a whole bunch of discrepancy forms and told them that the jet couldn't fly. That was my first doing that here.. I liked it too.. ha ha ha... I'm just not good with things not being done right

Heather

Comments:

Thursday, June 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Don't you hate days when you want to sew but can't. So how long will you be gone on your trip? I hope you have a nice time, didn't you say you are going to visit your dad for the weekend? I'm sure that will be fun. I bet your little kitties miss you while you are gone. Our horses act like that, when we start driving down by the fence line, coming home they run along beside us. You can't go out the front door without them coming up to the fence. Animals can be such babies... Kristie

Thursday, June 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Wow, the power you have! I sure hope you can decide what you want to sew this weekend, you need the relaxation. Drive Safe!!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover
I hate days when I'm too busy to sew aswell. There must be something in the air as Mal 'scrapped' a train yesterday in his inspections love and hugs gina xxx

Friday, June 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Ah the power! If it isn't done right, you have to answer for it. I'd ground it too. I know you're in CA. Are you stationed in San Diego? And where do your parents live? Drive safely. I'm sure your folks are going to be happy to have you visiting them. Have fun sewing. Rhoda

No comments: