Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunday Morning

Good Morning!! Well I am up early (compared to when I went to bed) and all I can think about is the things that I want to get done today. Pictures taken for the blog, things sewn etc etc.. maybe a little house cleaning. Only one problem with that.. I promised my Gunnery Sergeant that I would work the Padres game today at one of the concession stands. Jenn I promise to be truthful to the customers when they ask whats in the food or what it has been cooked with... At least truthful to the best of my ability. My squadron has been working these games to raise money to help pay for our Squadron Birthday Ball. (I will try to get a picture uploaded with what I am going to wear.. unless I change my mind and wear just my regular dress uniform).
Any way I didn't get much sewing done yesterday as the heat was unbearable.. I did get my errands run and a few things cut out. Oh and I got quite a bit of house cleaning done (after about 8pm lol) which feels good.. So after the game today I intend on stopping by the movie store and picking up some more movies for another long night. Maybe when I get home I will no longer have to contemplate how to hang some of my quilts to show but I will have it figured out. I want to hang them and take pictures to post this week.
Well I have to get running to get ready for this game.. I hope that it is a short one.. infact it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it was rained out since we have been having thunder showers off and on here the last couple of days. Not enough to do anything but mess up my car. Though Lancaster Ca go a down pour yesterday I talked to my brother and I could hear it over the phone.
Until later!! Have a great Sunday


Comments:

Sunday, September 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by
See, and that's why I like you! =) You're honest! I don't think the stadium thing would have bothered me as much as it did had a person behind the counter give me bad info. I actually had someone in the Sports Service (The company that does the Stadium's food) office tell me the bad info; and not even during a game when it's busy. She actually had to go find out and get back to me. -Jen http://cre8tivequilter.blogspot.com/ Edited by Cre8tiveQuilter on Sunday, September 2, 2007 at 10:30 AM

No comments: