Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday

Well today was as hectic as last week but the final paperwork has been finished for re-enlistment. Thursday at 10am I will be signing again for another 6 years in the navy. Other than that nothing much else has gone on.

I have been working on the SpongeBob quilt and a few other projects. Today I have been working more on cleaning up my house. I have decided that it would be best to leave things as clean as possiable because I know after being away from here for several months that I won't want to clean when I get back. Plus the kitties are at moms and not into everything and that makes things a bit easier.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'll be at your re-enlistment in spirit. =)

Glad to hear that sponge bob is going well!!!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Had you started out as a cadet when you were a kid???

My daughter has shown an interest in the cadets program and I'm interested to hear from someone who may have experience in it.

We have a sea squadron about 1/2 hr from us in addition to army and air locally.

Carol

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I can't wait to see what you're doing with the spongebob fabric! I have funky monkey fabric and I am still waiting to get inspired with that.

Also, I tagged you for a fun blog game. Go check out my blog!

Connie said...

Since it's past Wed., congrats on your graduation! And my best to you as you re-enlist.