Thursday, June 13, 2013

An Update and Modified Bed rest.

Well it has been a long time since I have posted and not for lack of wanting to. Things have just been crazy around here. Keith retired a couple weeks ago and is home with me and Logan. It couldn't have come at a better time. Just a few days before his ceremony we recieved a call from the Dr telling us that I had become very anemic and even though I had been taking the supplements they weren't helping. We were scheduled for iron infusions and just finished those up last weekend.

We have an appointment on Friday for a check up and to ease my mind that this little guy is ok. We have six more weeks until our new little one is supposed to make his debut but we have our doubts that he will make it that long. Keith takes care of Logan most of the day and lets me lay down so that we can keep the Braxton Hicks at bay.

I wish that I could say that I was doing alot of sewing but I haven't done much of anything. I did learn a new 10 minute block from my friend Karyn that is amazing. Here is a video:



I have a few more blocks to finish and then sew the center diamond down. I can't wait to finish. I put that on the back burner to finish up some golf towels for Keith that a coworker has paid him for. Then I hope to get some things done for Logan and his little brother.

No comments: