Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally Home!!

Well I'm not quite home yet. But I am off the boat and slept in a real bed last night. Was able to take a real shower and not have a little 2 foot square to shower in. Home coming wasn't exactly what everyone expected I pretty much slept all of yesterday and last night.

Yesterday after my nap mom called me over to hers and dads room so that she could give me something. I just want to thank everyone for the hard work and love that has gone into the friendship quilt that you have given me. I am speechless.. I love it and the pillow case to go along with it. The quilt is very special to me and I will cherish it forever. I am sitting here all snuggled up in it as I type.

I asked my mom if the meows liked it and she said she didn't know she didn't share it with my girls and that she was going to let me decide if I was going to share. My thought? Of course I'm going to share maybe if I share they will forget that I abandoned them at moms house and actually want to come and cuddle with me.. Smiles

Well I am going to go ahead and get dressed .. They said that we could go to the quilt store this morning before driving back to mom and dads. I'm going to go oogle over the new sewing machines and decide if I have enough to get one.. smiles

I love you all!!

6 comments:

Moneik said...

WELCOME HOME HEATHER!
I'm so glad you love the quilt. I've sure missed you a lot and look forward to hearing from you once you are settled.

Jen said...

Welcome Home Heather!!! I'm glad you love the quilt. Was it great to see your mom, dad and Keith?

Regina said...

Welcome home!!! Enjoy a HAPPY Thanksgiving!!

Cindy said...

WELCOME HOME HEATHER, it's so good to have you back on dry land. I just wanted to take a minute to say Thank You for all that you've done to keep the rest of us safe. I don't think there are words to tell you how much I appreciate what you've done.
Snuggle in the quilt it was made with so much love.

Gina said...

Welcome home. Good to hear from you again

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Colleen said...

So glad you are back home. Thanks for all that you do-
Colleen