Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Weekends over already??

Wow I can't believe the weekend is over already. I feel like I have got nothing done.. Well I really haven't gotten anything done. If you missed in my last post thank you to everyone that contributed to my quilt I love it. I was all cuddled up in it at the hotel but I don't know if Keith got pictures of that or not. I have bragged about it and shown everyone that I know just how much my quilting friends love me. Love you guys so much.
We got to go over to Cozy Quilt in San Diego where I showed my quilt off and let them oogle over it. I also oogled over some patterns and things. I will have to decide between now and Wednesday/ Thursday if there are others that I have decided that I want. I have to drive back down to San Diego to see the neurologist about my arm again.. really not looking forward to that.
We looked for a washer and dryer for me because I desperately need one. No luck this week but maybe next weekend.. I actually saw one at moms and dads and think that I will just call dad and have him go get it for me and then I can go get it this weekend or something.
I have other special goodies to show you guys I even took pictures but am too tired to fight to get them online right now. Ihave to be up really early in the morning and have to fight the fog to get to work. I will try to update you in the evening when I get home.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

I'm sure the weekend just flew by for you. Once you're back in the groove, I can't wait to see your new things.