Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Busy Busy

Well Keith and I have been very busy the last couple of days with all the things that need to be done before he leaves. The last two days have been all about moving my things out of storage and in to a unit that Keith and I share.. it will save us money and cut down on the number of places that I will have to visit every month to pay our bills.

I still have to decide on what new cell phone that I want.. I have looked at a few of the LG enV3 and enV Touch.. I also looked at the different blackberries. I have yet to decide what I want.. All I know is with all the running around that I do and the ammount of time that the email on the ship is down.. I want a phone that lets me know that I have email from Keith so that I can email him back.

Keith doesn't know but I already have a small stack of "Miss you" cards that I got a couple months ago.. I figured if I started a few months before the 6 month deployment that I would have enough to send him a couple every week.. being that deployment came early I guess I will have to make the rounds of the card stores here in town. Know of any good stationary stores online?

Keith knows that I can't lift the heavy boxes so his care packages will be smaller.. but I'm hoping to get one out to him about every couple of weeks. He says that he's not going to get off the ship in a couple of ports so I want to make sure that I send him not only food but some other things.. like his favorite magazines and we figured out that I can put movies on Memory stick Duo cards that he can watch on his PSP.. so I am already working on that for him.

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Sounds like you have a good plan! I will have to check and see if I have any hand made miss you cards downstairs... Something else to add to the box! :)

Moneik said...

You'll keep busy getting all those care packages ready! Have fun making them up. I know I did.