Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What a week..

Well I think enough has happened this week to last me the rest of the month. First was Keiths fish.. then yesterday it was a hot chocolate/ coffee fiasco translated the carpet in my truck needs to be cleeaned.. and then last night....

My desktop computer died... I think its the power supply but haven't decided if I want to replace it again. The computer is old and I probably need a new one but I have no I dea what I am going to do to try to fix or better yet to get my information and files off the computer.

Then last night I had trouble sleeping (a normal thing now adays) and really really didn't want to get up and go to work this morning. It actually felt like a chore to get in the shower pain and all.

Needless to say it has been a rough week or so and I am looking forward to going home today and taking a nap.. possibly just going to bed for the evening.



No comments: