Monday, August 9, 2010

A Case of the Mondays

I am going to have to admit I have a case of the mondays.. Just not feeling the interacting with the rest of the world. Class is over and my package has been sent to the medical board in Washington DC for them to decide my fate so I should be excited right? Happy that I have some free time after work so that I can craft and create to my hearts content right? I just feel BLAH!!

All I want to do is go back to bed. Keith will be out to sea for just shy of a month and I have the house to my self to clean and re-arrange and try to continue to put away and organize things. For the most part things are put away we are just tweaking the last of things. Okay that is not completely true we have alot of things that are on the garage waiting to find a place in the house.


We'll see how productive I am while Keith is gone.

No comments: