Saturday, October 2, 2010

Looking for....

So I'm home from San Diego got lots of great information about how to write a resume and get a job etc. But before I can do that I have to finish some classes and try to get into the VA work study program. Since both colleges that I need to take classes from are already in the middle of classes I have to wait until the next session.

I have been walking around today looking at what I can work on in the mean time and I found this super cool fat quarter bundle. I know exactly what I want to do with it but I need to find the perfect pattern. Does anyone know if a good throw size quilt that uses fat quarters? I have 16 fat quarters that I want to split in 2 piles and make a his and hers throw. I think that it would be something nice for Keith to come home to.

Well last week I had a bit of time to surf the net and I found this:

you can read more about it here. I know that I am starting a little late but I can't wait to see what the designers talk about. Looking forward to catching up.

No comments: