Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Friday Night Sew In

Well its that time of the month again. Bobbi over at Crafty Vegas Mom is hosting this months Friday Night Sew In. If you haven't heard about it its one friday a month where you plan to sew (or craft) until you can't see straight any more.

I have talked to my girls in the Silly Gals Quilting group and some of them are game as well. Its supposed to be rainy and yuck here in Lemoore and Mom and I had no plans of going anywhere any way. In fact we figured that since it was supposed to be nasty that we would have a movie night anyway.

Do you have projects in mind already? I have a few. In talking to my husband I think that this year 2012 is going to be the year of the home made/ hand made gifts for christmas. Well I had better get to getting things ready as I can not do marathon cutting sessions.

I leave you with a picture of Diego.. He is our foster kitty desperatly in need of a forever home as he also has 5 brothers and sisters needing homes.


The mommies of the adorable babies need homes as well. We took them in and are trying to find people who will love them as much as we have tried. I already had 4 of my own before the mommies adopted our yard for thier home. Due to summer heat we brought them inside to have their kitties and I was too sick to find them homes when it was apparently prime time to re-home them.

1 comment:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

That is great that you took those cats in. We currently have 8 newborn kitties from a feral mom we took in. Unfortunaly where we are the coyotes get most of the cats we try to keep safe. ~Kimberlee