Saturday, January 21, 2012

FNSI... Results


Well I didn't quite get the things that I wanted done last night but I did get some things sewn. No finishes but hey at least the sewing machine was running. The best part is I did more in the last 24 hours than I have done in over a week. Now if I could keep up the momentum that would be great!! So here are some pictures of what I got accomplished:

This is clue 3.. not finished they have since been cut into HST's and I need to square them up so that I can use them in another clue but the sewing is done.

This is clue 4 minus some ironing. So I did get something done last night.. Maybe we will actually have a lap quilt for next Christmas. All in all I am happy with what I have gotten done. Hope everyone else had a great Friday Night Sew In.

No comments: