Sunday, April 20, 2008

Short weekend..

I can't believe the weekend is over already. I was hoping to get those pillows that I have been working on finished so that I could post a picture but that hasent happend. I have gotten alot of other things taken care of though. I did alot of laundry and cleaned things up here around the house. I'm still working on re-organizing my fabric I'm trying to find a good way to fold the larger cuts of fabric so that they fit on my shelves better. Any Suggestions would be much appreciated.
Jen left a comment on my last post about small hand work that I could take with me on the ship and suggested fabric yo-yo's that I could use to make a garland similar to hers to be able to decorate with. What a great idea Jen!! I never thought about that.. I don't have the yo-yo makers but might look to see if I can get some. I am going to look through some of my things and see if there are other holiday things that I can make. Were supposed to be back in time for the holidays so I would be back just in time to decorate.. smiles


1 comment:

Moneik said...

I'm sure having some hand work would pass the time. Let us know what we can send you to make the time go faster.