Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thoughts of Craftyness

Well I thought that I was going to be able to do lots of crafty things this inport period but that is not what happened. I have slept a bit even fell asleep while sitting at my desk last night. I have done alot of surfing and looking at the fabric that is out there.. I just want to be home to sew and be creative.


I have seen so many of the christmas fabric that I just love.. I was sitting thinking of all the things that I could do with them.. and though I would love to buy them all but really how much am I going to have time to do from the time that I get back until christmas comes around? Not much time at all really.

I think that I am going to try to set aside a little time every day to try to do my cross stitch I desperately want to see some progress in my little projects but haven't been seeing any.

I have to get going but will try to write again later.. Take care everyone.. smiles




No comments: