Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Resolutions/ goals

Well if your like me you set a resolution or like last year a new years goal and things happen and you fall short. This year is no different I have my list of goals and things that I want to accomplish in the new year. My number one goal is to have a happy and healthy baby boy here the end of march. Having the baby is going to happen no matter what so that is one goal that I can't fall short on.

Then there is a list of other things that I would like to make happen like making sure that I have a good meal ready for Keith when he comes home at night. This past year was rough with being sick and some other medical issues and Keith alot of times would come home and make dinner even though I was home. I felt bad so that is one thing that I want to change. I am going to stay up on the cleaning through out the week so that we can enjoy the time we have together on the weekends and not be spending it cleaning house.

But this blog isn't about making dinner or cleaning my house its about my quilting and craft adventures. So I have set myself a goal of being more active on my blog, sewing or embroidering one christmas item every month until next christmas, and then of course keeping track of my stash and busting as much as I can.

The new year starts on Sunday so I am going to give myself a bit of a head start and not count the fabric that I bought at the after christmas pre inventory sales as added to the stash. But anything bought from today December 29th to Sunday is fair game. Nothing will be counted as busted until it is sewn into a project or donated to someone else. Completed tops even needing borders will be counted as busted.

So what are you doing this new years? I have fabric all cut to sew all sorts of things and hope that I have the chance to get something done.

Oh one more goal for the year sew something or be creative every week even if it means that I just meanded something or sew'd uniforms for Keith.


No comments: