Friday, July 6, 2012

Long Time No Post

Well I haven't done much in the way of sewing. I have alot of ideas swirling around in my head but because I have not felt well I haven't gotten much of anything done. Keith recently let me sign up for the Anita Goodesign embroidery club. I am super excited about that. There are alot of cute kids designs that I want to incorporate into the Nursery.

I have got to get hot on the bumpers for the crib though I have heard that they don't recommend that you use bumpers in your crip any more so they will be strictly for decorative purposes and used when we convert the crib to a toddler bed.

I have done alot of reading and searching for embroidery designs and have found so many neat sites. If you have an embroidery machine you should check some of these sites out. The first that I found today was Nelly Beans. There are some really cute designs, kid friendly. There are some in the hoop candy cane holders or pencil holders. Would be great for class room gifts.

Then I suggest you stalk Stitch Delight. They have daily dollar deals and have some really cute Free Standing Lace designs. Looking for snowflakes or gift boxes.. this is a good place to look.

No pictures this time but stay tuned for more I have Block of the month photos and have been working on some other things.. Just trying to clear all these drafted posts before I start new ones.

1 comment:

Celebrity corporat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.