Monday, September 8, 2014

New home... New Challenges

    With our new home comes new challenges. To start things off right in our new place I am going to start by looking for advice from one of my favorite sites Organized Home. Last weekend was the official kick off of their Holiday Grand Plan on their sister site Organized Christmas, a plan to clean and organize your house before the holidays so that you can sit back and relax and enjoy the holidays like your supposed to.
    Of course I'm always a little behind, but I'll catch up I hope. My first goal is an organized meal plan for my family. Here is a Weekly Menu Plan that can be printed out and put on the fridge. Before leaving California we were pretty good about using coupons to save on groceries so that is another routine that we need to get back to.





No comments: