Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Keeping busy... 50 Days of Holiday ideas!!

    Well in an effort to keep the boys and I busy while Daddy is overseas for the holidays I have decided to find 50 (or more) things to do, make or celebrate for the Holidays. I'm hoping to get some stitching done but with the dynamic duo running around and wanting to touch things on the sewing machine that may not happen.
    Today I found a new to me embroidery design website called Luna Stitches Design Studio. I'll have to admit the first thing that brought me to the website was the design for a snow princess mask but, having 2 little boys and Halloween being over I don't really need something like that right now. Luna stitches has some great appliques and if I can find enough scraps with out having to buy fabric I will be sure to pick up some of those to make some t-shirts or something for the boys.
Right now I'm on the hunt for toys, games and fun things that I can put in the boys stockings and little things that I can add to our holiday box to make next year when daddy is home more special. Luna has definitely done that for me. Check these out!!
 Aren't these just the cutest!! and even better they are on sale!! I don't know how long the sale lasts so purchase them while you still can. I am adding them to my list of things to make. How many did I say? 50 Days right? Well I am going to give you #2 while I'm at it because I know when I am making the drive to and from Mom and Dads that I am just not going to feel up to posting. Lets be honest I haven't been great at posting because I have just been swamped with life.

So now that we have Thanksgiving fun covered in this post how about something winter? Again Luna Stitches has something perfect that will go on the to do list when I have the fabric and time.
I think that these are beautiful and would make a great addition to that ice princess birthday party that some one might be planning. Well that's it for me tonight I have to get going and finish cooking spaghetti for the boys. Nice messy dinner and then baths to calm them before we all settle in for the night.




Until next time Keep crafting!! 


1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Cute stuff. I need some time to start making stuff like this.