Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Embroidery Machine

Well I know I haven't posted yet on blog but before I left San Diego I bought a Brother Disney Embroidery Machine and 50 spools of thread. I waited to blog about it because I was going to sprise my parents with some goodies made using the machine and Mom reads the blog so that would give it all away. Well being that they helped me move all my things they saw the machine and now know about it.. so much for the suprise. I have yet to open it up and play with it but the thoughts and ideas for projects are flowing I just need to time and energy to get things going.

Kristie was kind enough to direct me to a Yahoo group that was specifically for this machine and I have decided that I have to get the PED-Basic to be able to down load and use designs from the net. I have found alot of resourses online with alot of really cute things. On my list of things to do
is to make holiday hand towels for Moms house and maybe my brother Ryan too.

I don't know what is wrong with me I want to sew but I don't know I'm dragging my feet to get things all set up again and get things going

No comments: