Saturday, March 8, 2008

Last Nights Sewing

Like I mentioned in a previous post I didn't do much sewing but I did do a little. I sewed a patch on my uniform so that I could go and check into the base today. That was a chore in itself everything I knew about this base before has changed in the last 4 years. Here is a picture of my fine sewing job


I have some fabric set aside to make a miranda bag. I'm excited about that as well my only fear is the FMQ for the bag itself. I watched the "Pajama Quilter" today and she makes it seem so easy.
Well I had better get going if I expect to get anything done tonight. Tomorrow I have to prepare a different uniform than I checked in with because nothing can be easy .. Smiles


1 comment:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Did your rank change because your changed location???