Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged by Jen

Well not really but saw her tagged post on her blog and figured that I would play along. After all I have to find something to swamp my mom with reading when she comes home. She felt deprived of her favorite blogger.

Ive been tagged...

SCATTERGORIES...It's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, send it on to 10 people including the one that sent this to you.Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following.They have to be real places, names, things..nothing made up!Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR Name - Heather

4 LETTER WORD - Horn

VEHICLE - Humvee (yeah military kicked in)

TV SHOW - House

CITY - Huntsville (thanks to dads business trips)

BOY NAME - Howard

GIRL NAME - Hannah

OCCUPATION - Housekeeper (I thought of some others but their not nice)

SOMETHING YOU WEAR - Helmet

FOOD - Hersheys Kisses

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM - Hair Brish

REASON FOR BEING LATE - High speed Chase (I tried)

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

OK, who to tag.... Yeah, I'm not tagging. If you want to do it, do it!


No comments: