Sunday, November 1, 2009

Advent Calendar....

Taking a poll.. do you have an advent calendar that counts down to christmas? What do you put in the pockets? As a kid my mom made one that had pockets on the bottom and a big green christmas tree on the top. Each pocket had and ornament that we would velcro to the tree and the last two were always Santa and his Reindeer.

I currently have quite a few advent calendar panels and a bunch of them have pockets to fill. Just curious as to what to put in them.. I have ornaments and small candies but would really like to put other things in there other than candy.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I've got two advent calendars. One for Mal and one for Gemma. There would be hell to pay if I didn't fill them with chocolate. they still fight over who's got what every day.

Love and hugs Gina xxx