Sunday, November 1, 2009

Looking for mantle banners?

Has any one seen the holiday mantle banners? I vaugly remember seeing patterns for holiday banners that you drap across the mantle that had santa's or something on them that I'm guessing that they tucked under the things that you have sitting on your mantle.. has anyone seen these?? Or remember them?? If you could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Keith has talked about making this Christmas special and I want to make sure that I get some things done to make them that way.

I know that I won't get to them this year but I can put the banner patterns on my wish list of books to buy. And things to complete in the years to come. I did find one in a Nancy Halvorsen book that is a santas head but I'm looking for some more as well. I would really like some snowmen or snowflakes or something .. I think that I could take the basic idea from the one that I have and adapt it to what I want but I still want other ideas.


No comments: