Saturday, February 6, 2010

Movie Saturday

Well today Keith and I decided that we were going to go see a movie. So we went and saw "Dear John". There were good parts and bad parts. I won't ruin it for you. There are reasons that I like the movie that only Keith and I will understand. Keith on the other hand was not a fan of the movie. He said there were parts that were too slow. My favorite quote from the movie was "Two Weeks that 's all it took". If your not up for a sappy tear jerker then I would avoid this movie.


We are now back home and Keith has decided to look for the "Eggs of the Day" on face book. Some thing that we started before my surgery and it just became our thing. Its silly really but we have fun.

In the last week I have done a little bit of sewing. Well that's actually a lie. I set the machine and pushed go and it did things all on its own. So all I really had to do was hoop some things. Some things I can post and then others that will have to wait until the Valentines Swap buddies receive them. Here are some Free Standing Lace (FSL) leaves that I did this weekend. I'm having trouble deciding what to do next. There are 2 projects that I know that I want to do but I have to decide what colors that I am going to do. They will be started now to be gifts for Christmas 2010. I know its a long ways away but I have no idea what this year is going to hold for me and want to have them done and put away as soon as I can.

No comments: