Friday, January 22, 2010

Fab Shop Hop.. Pie Days Yum


Today I came across FabShopHops "Pie Days". It is a special hop that starts today in honor of National Pie Day. There are 30 shops and 90 pie recipies and patterns. There is also a Challange that goes with it making a quilt using at least 36 of the blocks that you found. Sounds like fun to me! The pie blocks will make a great quilt for that baker that you know. I think they will also make a great wall hanging for the kitchen, pot holders or even place mats for that favorite dessert. Yummy!! Are you in? I will be for an EQ 6 Challange not much more until okayed by the doctor to be able to sew. I apparently have used my arm too much doing the every day things and have irritated things until they hurt. So I will be taking it REALLY easy the next few days.


PS Hop fast there are only 2 days to get all those pie recipies. I have seen a bunch and they all look yummy so far.

No comments: