Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stash Report Week 1

I aim to start off this year using fabric rather than buying it but with the surgery coming up we'll see how that works out. I haven't bought anything except for the charms that I got on the 31st but that was last year so technically it doesn't count. Plus its for a gift so it will be leaving the house this week anyway.

I have stewed long enough about the projects that I wanted to make for my secret holiday pal and am finally seeing progress on them all. As you could see in the previous posts I have been organizing my fabric stash and trying to get a count of everything that I have in stash. There are alot of things that I want to make and hopefully this will be a much more productive year than I had last. Blog posts and all.

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added year-to-date: 0.00

Fabric used this week: 1.75
Fabric used year-to-date: 1.75

Net Fabric Used: 1.75

Fabric stash accounted for: 150.0 (and counting)

Unfortunately the fabric that I pulled for projects today wasn't counted yet, and the other parts of it were scraps that I had cut previously. I haven't figured out how to account for scraps yet but I think the scraps that I used add up to about a fat quarter.

So I'm looking good so far lets not let this surgery hold me back.. smiles

No comments: