Sunday, January 17, 2010

Friday night sew in/ Stash Report Week 3

Well I did get to do a little (very little) organizing on Friday. Sorry I didn't get to posting about it to share pictures with everyone. I am a bit run down with all the pain meds. I have set up several times to use my computer and to work on eq only to get to the point to actually work and put the computer down because I was tired.

I was going to share a picture of my arm because we were allowed to take bandages off yesterday but it looks gross and decided that it was too graphic for blog (Looks like frankenstein).. That and well today I actually made Keith sick poking it.. He got light headed and said he felt like he was going to pass out.

So stash report is slim this week no purchases no usage

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added year-to-date: 0.00

Fabric used this week: 0.0
Fabric used year-to-date: 2.25

Net Fabric Used: 2.25



1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Looking good! Better than being negative!