Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekend is almost finished!!

Well the weekend is almost over and I didn't get as much done as I had planned but I got alot more done than I ever imagined when it came to folding fabric and cleaning up the sewing room. I wanted to get a lot more sewn but that hasn't happened yet. I have a bunch cut and will be headed back to the sewing room here in a few to see what else I can get sewn before having to quit for the evening.

I seem to have mis-placed alot of patterns. Not sure where they got put but hope that all the clean up and re-organizing will help me find them. I have gotten almost all my goodies ready to go to Jill super late for the Christmas swap but never forgotten.

I am going to try to get a couple things sewn so that if I make it to the 250th blog post that I am able to send out a prize with out making some one wait for ever for it. It will be nice to participate in blog give aways and what not even though I am unable to sew for a little while. I have a couple things already for a swap with the TQ gals and think that there are some coming up with my Silly's group too so I will have to look into things for that.

Here is a sneak peek at some of the fabric that I have played with today! What do you think?





No comments: