Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saterday Sewing..

Well I can't say that I got a whole lot accomplished but I did get some sewing done inbetween the resting. since Keith is home we spent some quality time with each other watching the shows that he asked me to record while he was gone on the ship for the last month. He has also done alot around the house that I haven't been able to do.
My goal was only to work on my little rug and try to get some 4 patches completed to send to Regina this next week. I set up an attainable goal on my blog of 25 completed squares and I already have 69 - 2 patch blocks ready to be sewn into 4 patches and a few strips that I have yet to cut. Here are my half complete blocks..


This is all that I have to report hopefully they will be completed and ready to send to Regina Monday as planned. Since I have already cut more squares than my intended goal I am going to go ahead and change my goal to 50 squares. Until next time..

No comments: