Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What to do with Tuesday

Goodness what to do with my Tuesday? My first thought is to think about and make a list of the things that I want to have ready to work on if I feel up to Friday Night Sew In. I actually had my days wrong and thought that last friday was sew in night and it wasn't. But I was happy to get the things that I wanted semi accomplished.

First thing that my Dad asked yesterday when he came in was "What are you working on now?" Being that I really had nothing in the works but 4 patches I showed him that and told him all about that. I am glad to see that my family likes to see the things that I make as much as I do.

I spent the day looking at old quilt magazine and craft books contemplating the projects I could make using my stash. The more I use the more Keith will let me buy later but I have to prove that I can use my stash.

Well Until later...

No comments: