Friday, March 29, 2013

Early Morning Friday...

Not sure what was going on but this morning I woke up at 3 am and as soon as the cats realized I was awake they wanted attention. After kicking two of them off the bed about 8 times all I could think about was the long list of things that I wanted to get done and how I was so far behind. Needless to say I was not falling back to sleep. I was up just before 4 and decided to get working.

First things first I made the mistake of starting a load of laundry last night that did not include Keith's new dress shirt that he wanted for the Job fair today. So I washed and dryed his shirt and hung it up. I checked out some embroidery sales and my email only to find that YIPEE Embroidery Library is having a "Love to Stitch" sale. I watch for their sales on Tuesdays and was hoping this last Tuesday that they would have a sale because I really wanted the Party Hats and Cone Hats Design Pack and I didn't want to order them seperately. I was a little bummed when there wasn't a design pack sale because I didn't plan far enough in advance for Logan's birthday. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw my email.

Embroidery Library Party Hats
This is the first Hat that I had started stitching for Logan. I have at least one other one planned but it all depends how on task I stay today. We have an appointment this after noon and have no idea how long it is going to take.
 
 

Here is the completed hat. I think its Logan approved. It consisted of over 36367 stitches according to my machine. Not a bad start to the day if you ask me. There are still thoughts of finger puppets and toy stuffies running through my head but I don't want to get to ahead of myself..



No comments: