Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Easter Bunny.

Well today was a wash. Logan had a rough night I was up rocking for him for over 3 hours becuase he just didn't want to sleep. We weren't sure if it was because of the trauma on thursday or just a rough night. So momma slept in a little and then we started our weekend errands.

After grocery shopping and a nap we took Logie to see the Easter Bunny.


He had a blast. Wasn't scared at all. He is so adorable and I have lost track of all the cute pictures that we have taken of him catching him doing things that I think are absolutely amazing.


One of the first pictures that I sent Keith was a picture of Logan and the Easter Bunny when Logan was just 5 days old. I can't believe he is going to be a year old. Where has the year gone?

Until later,



1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

He's growing up to be a cutie! Love that he wasn't scared of the big headed Easter Bunny!