Thursday, November 6, 2014

In The Hoop Cuddles

The last couple of days I posted about holiday goodies. Well I am also always on the look out for goodies for my boys. I have had Digitized Creations on Etsy in my favorites for a while they have the cutest cuddle toys that  would be perfect for that new little one one the way. My little guys like to play with things like this as well. They would also make perfect stocking stuffers.


My little Logie Mo is into these Paw Patrol puppies. We have driven all over town to find PJ's, Shoes and toys. While searching online for all of those things I ran across this website OFNAH. I love it!! I was able to make one of her dolls the other day!!
It was fun and pretty easy and you can bet there will be some of these under our tree or in stockings this year.
 

No comments: