Friday, November 7, 2014

Busy Busy

Yesterday was a busy day. Before getting ready to go to Grandma and Grandpas house I managed to finish 2 1/2 loads of laundry to include cleaning baby sheets so that they have fresh beds when we get home as well as clean jammies and towels for bath time. I cleaned the dishes and counters so that I have a fresh kitchen when I get home as well.

Last night even after writing my post I was kinda feeling bah humbug!! I have seen such great holiday ideas yet last night I just wasn't feeling it. My husband will be overseas for the holidays and we want to save some of the celebrating for when he gets home but at the same time I want to mail some things out to him so that he feels the holiday spirit but when I went shopping I really didn't see anything that screamed "Mail me!!".

So the hunt continues for treats and goodies to send to Keith and his co-workers. I was reading emails and came across one from Embrotique. It was advertising this adorable couple was features DIME Magazine (Designs in Machine Embroidery):

These cuties I think are even better than the elf on the shelf. Don't get me wrong we have one just like everyone else but these cuties can be personalized to suit your kids and well they are just adorable so you have got to make them!!

We already know that Daddy will be home in time for Valentines day so I purchased this design to put on the list of things for when Daddy gets home:
Nothing like starting and planning early...

Keep crafting!!



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is how my buddy Wesley Virgin's biography launches in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

As it turns out, these are the same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe that thought has even occurred IN YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around seven years back, while riding an unregistered, garbage bucket of a car without a license and with $3.20 in his pocket.

"I'm very frustrated with living check to check! When will I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those thoughts, ain't it so?

Your own success story is going to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER