Saturday, March 7, 2009

Great Websites and saving money...

I don't know how many of you guys out there are like me and are looking for ways to save money but I have found myself coupon clipping lately and watching the ads to try to get things that we buy every week on sale. I actually started out the evening wanting to look through and read quilt blogs to catch up with people and to look for ideas to add to my projects list and ran across this blog $5 Dinners I haven't read through it very far but the first post reminded me of this website for online coupons there is alot of great coupns this week for dog food, cereal, contact lens solution and more check it out. I also found this blog Deal Seeking Mom there are more coupns and things there as well. In reading those 2 blogs I guess I need to searh them more in depth on sundays before I do the grocery shopping for the week.



No comments: