Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I have been Tagged!!

Susan tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

OK -Most of the people that I know have already been tagged so we'll skip the tagging other people part and maybe revisit this a few months down the road. We might get some different stories then.

1. I have 4 brothers and No sisters unless you count sister inlaws. Can you blame me being considered "One of the Guys"? I have to actually try to fit in with the girls.

2. Last year the navy Doctors moved my ulnar nerve (the funny bone nerve) from my elbow to the inside of my arm because it was rubbing against the bones and being damaged. They say if I had let it go I would have lost use of my hand all together.

3. My first quilt was a baby YBR, its still just a top with out borders, backing or binding. I have 4 or 5 other quilts that are JUST tops.

4. When I was in young my dad bought a new 94’ Chevy Silverado that was supposed to be HIS new truck because the Suburban was Mom’s. He reminded me that I would never drive it all the time. After I joined the navy he sold it to me and wouldn’t you know when I had paid it off someone ran a red and totaled my beautiful truck. A couple weeks later I bought a new one.

5. While in High School I worked at Mc Donalds (and Baskin Robbins) and my dad once came through my drive thru screeming cheese burger, cheese burger, cheese burger.. Like the Saturday night live skit. Oh and when we were giving out dalmation happy meal toys my mom made me a dalmation costume from white sweats that we sewed black felt spots all over. My brother was my rival he worked at Burger King :-)

6. I was Quartz Hill High School’s FFA Chapter Sweetheart. I was on the Florticulture judging team, Parlimentary Procedure team, Ag Marketing team, Opening and Closing ceremonies team.. Some were in there I earned my State Farmer Degree, judged soil, cattle, sheep, and pigs. I also showed pigs at the fair with my brother. One year their names were lunch and dinner and another they were Porky and Petunia.

7. I have been to Japan, Siapan, Guam, Thailand, Baharain, Hong Kong, Australia and Thailand. Probably a few other places that I have forgotten. The Opera House in Sydney is amazing.

I know they aren't weird and some probably aren't that interesting but I have no idea where my list of things went from the last time that I typed it.

1 comment:

Three Birds Inspired said...

Thanks for participating! 4 brothers! How did you survive? My brother has 4 sisters and he swears we ruined him!