Sunday, February 10, 2008

WOW..that is all I can say to describe those scrubbing bubble things.. I absolutely hate cleaning but when I used those things to scrub my shower and tub.. after I rinsed and let it dry it was shiny and soap scum free.. I love it!! This will make cleaning my apartment before moving out so much better.. now to find something to clean the kitchen and the carpets.. LOL.. the rest is taken care of those mr clean magic erasers work wonders on all sorts of things.

I think that I might just have some time to sew tonight if I get a few more things done tonight then I will reward myself with some sewing and another movie. Or maybe I should just go to bed early.. hmm.. I thought about taking a nice warm bath but then that would ruin all that I had cleaned.. Smiles

Well I think I have finished my chores for the evening. Do you ever walk around your house and have ideas on things that you could design? I had a couple while I was cleaning. I am going to take a few measurements and see what I can come up with. I will be sure to let you guys know how things went and post pictures. I'm off to have some relaxing time and then head to bed..

Tomorrow brings an arguement with california DMV (It always is), discussions with personel at the squadron and hopefully a trip tomorrow evening to mom and dads. I have to confirm that I have an apartment to rent and then get back here to finish cleaning up.


1 comment:

Moneik said...

Wow! You have been really productive this weekend. Good luck with moving.