Friday, February 8, 2008

Just another day.. Ugh

Well I am going to choose to forget about the fact that the squadron messed up my pay and decided to surf the net and do the things that make me happy. I haven't decided what I am going to sew today but I am going to sew! I am determined to do it.

So I thought about sewing my thimbleberries blocks for this months club project but realized just how many half square triangles there was and have decided to eat lunch first before I get knee deep in sewing.

I was looking at my thimbleberries news letter and read about their new Thimbleberries care collection. These are definately on my grocery list once I get all settled.. I am a big fan of thimbleberries fabrics.. I think that its because they are comfy warm fabrics.

I know you can't tell by the pictures but they are hand lotion, fabric wash, and linen spray. I have some chamomile spray that I use on the sheets after I have changed them. It really does help when I have restless nights.. its a calming smell.. I bought it at Bath and body works I believe and I'm not sure that they even sell it anymore.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That looks like a really nice line.