Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Monday Morning!!

Well its Monday and its morning. I did not want to get out of bed and apparently Lilly did not want me to go to work because she kept laying on my uniform while I was trying to put my ribbons and other devices on. She really missed us this weekend.

We had a pretty awesome weekend in Morro Bay. It wasn't intended on being a quilting weekend but it ended up being one. We passed a sign on the way that said something about The Cotton Ball.. I asked Keith what it had said and he told me it was a quilt shop. I told him that it hadn't even crossed my mind to look up the quilt shops in Morro Bay. Well we pull in to the hotel and what do you know The Cotton Ball was across the street.. Not at all planned but a nice suprise.


Keith decided that he was going to look up the store and find out about it and found out that there was actually a quilt show in San Luis Obisbo about 20 miles south of where we were at. I thought it was cool that he would look it up and mention it.. But even better after we spent the day just hanging out in Morro Bay on Saterday, Sunday we went to the natural history muesum we went down to the quilt show.. we had fun had Rob from the Cotton Ball sign his book "Making Waves" and explored the quilts. Keith really likes the japanese/ orintal style quilts and fabrics so I guess I am going to be on the look out for some of those things so that I can make some things for him.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

What an awesome guy you found! It's so fun when the guys help with the quilt shop finds. They always find stuff for themselves too.