Monday, April 6, 2009

More Project Ideas..

Ok so I am currently looking for a project. Preferrably a quilt but well we all know how motivated I have been in the last 4 months so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I want to work on a special project that I would like to have completed by June but if its not I'm not to worried about it I can mail it any or send it for christmas.

So I want to make something with specific colors in mind .. fall colors.. tans and browns, yellows and oranges.. this person is also a big horse fan so if that helps any. I really wanted to make a lap/ couch quilt in the fall colors but there is nothing that I have seen so far that really strikes me.. I guess maybe its just that mental block that I have been suffering from lately I don't know.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated

1 comment:

Moneik said...

If you could find a horse print and then go off the colors in it, a great pattern is the Happy Hour book from Atkinson Designs. I've made all the quilts in it and just love it. It goes together quick and yet gives you the satisfaction of making a large or small quilt quickly.