Friday, December 11, 2009

14 Days until Christmas!!

I can't believe that there are only 14 days until christmas. Sunday I will start Keiths "12 Days of Christmas" goodies.. He is excited about it but a little upset when he realized that I was planning it. I told him that just because I was planning something doesn't mean that he has to do the same. But he feels like he is not creative and that bothers him.

I think he will feel better once he realizes that it was nothing too extravagant.. most of them are christmas ornaments that I searched for through out the stores and some had to revert to ebay for. Mark Martin doesn't have christmas ornaments this year so I had to do some searching.

If I get out of work at a decent time today I am going to try to go to a neighboring towns walmart to look for something as we went to ours and the christmas stuff is slim pickings. Keith said last night I guess we will have to shop earlier next year then.. LOL I guess so if they are not going to re-stock. They were stocking some Christmas stuff right after Halloween stuff went out and Halloween was slim pickings the first week of October.

I haven't decided what of the 12 things that I am going to give him on Sunday.. I'm kinda thinking that I will just put them out and tell him that they bigger ones are for the last couple of days and that he can pick as long as he doesn't peek at them. I think that sounds like a good idea that way even I don't know what he is going to get that day because I won't know what bag or box he will choose.

Well I am going to go ahead and post this and start making my to do list for today and the rest of the weekend.. want to be as productive as possible.

No comments: