Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bronchitis ickys!!

Well I am home sick with Bronchitis! Yeah thought it wash a cold but when things kept getting worse , I guess vitamin C, ornage juice and tylenol doesn't cure bronchitis. Then to top it all off the lady in the ER said that I had the begining stages of Pneumonia.... WHAT?!?!??! How in the world did I get that? Haven't I had enough to deal with this month? I told medical I just needed to get rid of it so that the navy could do my surgery in January. Two cough medicines, an antibiotic, and an inhaler later I was on my way home. Told to stay home and rest for 3 days. I was supposed to go in and work Thursday and the command decided not to work! Yeah so I can rest and try to make it to my brothers for Christmas if I feel up to it. My family will be happy to hear that.


I wish that I could say that I have gotten alot done while being home but up until today I have had so many coughing fits that I just didn't feel like doing anything. Hopefully Christmas and the weekend following will be a little different and I will get some sewing done. I have a whole list of things that I need to get sewn for my secret santa that thank goodness understands that things are going to be late. I feel horrible but will add a few extras just because she had to wait.


No comments: