Monday, January 7, 2008

1:00 am... Ugg

My work schedule changed this week I didn't have to work yesterday but have to work monday through friday instead. I'm guessing that since I'm usually up at this time and on my way home from work that my body thinks that I'm supposed to be up. I can't sleep to save my life. I have to getup for work in about 4 hours and can't fall back asleep.. Ugh.
So I finished hopping to all of the 34 shops on the quilt run. Everyone was excited at my LQS when I broght my card in to them last for the last stamp. I will probably never do this again. Especially if I am living up near mom and dad. Too much driving and it really was boring driving it all by my self. I called mom after almost every store to tell her what they had and if I had bought anything or not. Don't get me wrong I got alot of great stuff.. some stuff that I would break out fabrics for now if I didn't have to be heading to work at about 0530.
I got a great box from my secret sister that I will have to tell you all about as soon as I get the time to type it all out. Its in the car right now and I don't want to go out and get it. Well I am off to try and go back to sleep for a couple of hours. This week is probably going to be a boring one since I will be in class all week listening to lectures on how to survive in the civillian world after the military.

Heather

Comments:

Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
WOW, 34 stores is just insane!!! I bet you got a lot of fun stuff though.

Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
34 stores sounds like about 10 too many! I would think you'd get kind of glassy-eyed and overwhelmed after a while. So you decided to leave the Navy? Rhoda

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Wow 34 stores that is insanity. It's something that I could never do. When you do one of these hops do you have to buy something in each store? I guess you can tell I've never done something like that. Cindy

No comments: