Monday, January 7, 2008

Todays Projects

Well I got absolutely nothing done today. I had plans to do all this great sewing but really did nothing. I had to run into work and on my way home stopped at the LQS and bought a kit for some placemats.. thought that I might work on those but I fell asleep when I got home. Lilly was being cuddly and I didn't want to move her (I know shes just a kitten and she would have fallen back to sleep so its just an excuse to sleep too..lol) Next week I should have my camera back and be able to take some pictures of my in work projects.
I am off to procrastinate some more.. maybe I can get some of the things I planned to clean this weekend picked up little by little that would be nice

Heather

Comments:

Saturday, August 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Everyone seems to be sleeping the evening away. I was in bed by 10:30 and that is early for me. Good luck with your weekend projects. Kristie

Saturday, August 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I have that happen so often - big plans, small output. Tomorrow, or today, is another day. By the way, Kevin said he's going to Korea for a training session. He'll be on a ship for most of the 2 weeks but also go into port. I'm not sure if the sailers are being trained and they need a JAG there, or if the JAGs are being trained. Also don't know when. Oh well. Enjoy your sewing. Rhoda

Saturday, August 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by maryann64
Heather I have days and evening like that all the time but Saturday will be different we will gets lots done. LOL Hugs Mary Ann

Saturday, August 18, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
I always have lots on my mind that I want to get done and very rarely does it happen! Don't feel bad - tomorrow is another day!

Monday, August 20, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I can't wait to see all the things you're going to take pictures of!! Somedays you just need the sleep.

No comments: