Monday, January 7, 2008

It's been a while...

Wow!! It seems like it has been forever since I last was able to post. Hmm... What has gone on? I went to my Thimbleberries club a week ago this past Saterday. That is always fun. I actually won something in the drawing last week too.. It was great. I also signed up for a wall hanging kit for halloween.
Oh Saterday evening I drove to my parents house to get my kitties.. all I can say is OH MY GOODNESS. I was home about a month ago and they were still my little meows. They went through a major growth spurt over the last month and they are huge!! Big enough that I can no longer put them in a carrier with each other because its too cramped. Driving the Truck didn't help Louise she still got sick.. my poor kitty I felt so bad... I dumped water all over her again .. it seems to sooth her a bit. I won't be traveling with them for a long time.. it's too stressful on them... and on me for that matter.. it makes me sick to see her sick.
I have a 4 day work week this week.. so I'm hoping to get some sewing and things done when I go on leave. I really want to clean my house (well I guess want wouldn't be the word to describe it...if it would clean itself that would be much better) I guess i would just like things to be fresh when I leave for Arizona so that I don't have to dread a mess coming home.

Heather

Comments:

Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Can't wait to hear more about your Halloween wallhanging. I'm sure your kitties missed you. Are you taking them with you to Arizona? Kristie

Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
When I was younger, we had a dog that used to get car sick. It didn't matter what vehicle she was in. She grew out of it. Hopefully, your kitty will, too! I am glad that you got them back home with you!

Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I'm so glad to hear your kitties are back. How is it with 3 in the house at once?

Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
It's got to be so nice that the kitties are all back home where they belong. When you go to Yuma are you taking them with you? We had a dog once that got car sick while he was young but thank goodness he grew out of it. Cindy

No comments: