Monday, January 7, 2008

Weekends Over Already... frown

Wow I can't believe my weekends over already. Back to work today and it seems like the work load is never ending... Ugh. Despite the fact that I had a rather bad week at work there were some good points. Mom found my camera when she was working on some things so I won't need to buy another one. I'll finally be able to post some pictures for everyone to see.. Yeah.. Only problem with that is I won't be able to go get my camera for another 2 weeks. I have duty this coming weekend and won't have the time.
Did I tell you I got a new kitty? I just hope that she gets along with the two that I already have she's so cute and cuddly. Doesn't like to be in the room by herself she whines until you call her and she can figure out where you are... She is very chatty .. but amazing enough she will settle down next to me and sleep when I go to bed. I just hope that I don't squish her.
Weekend projects? Well I worked a little on a table runner that I was working on for a gift, and then worked on another table runner that was so quick and easy (would have been even easier if I hadn't had kitty help). Then I did a little cleaning and things like that. I really want to get a good cleaning in before I head to Yuma for 2 months.. that way I can come home to a clean house and be able to just relax. I know that I am going to be missing my bath tub even if it is just a little one.
So how was everyone elses weekend?

Heather

Comments:

Sunday, August 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Glad to hear your camera has been found!!! What's the new kitty's name??

Sunday, August 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Hi Heather, I was wondering about you because we hadn't heard from you in a while. Either that or I missed your blog. What color is your kitty, and when you get your camera I hope you post a picture!. No sewing here this weekend. I did clean the house and work in the yard. Rhoda

Monday, August 6, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Congrats on the new kitty. I'm also glad your camera was found. I was just catching up on blogs and read that you were headed to Yuma for two months. Are you going to be at the Marine Corp Air Station in Yuma? If so what a coincidence. I lived on base many years ago when I was first married. It was a very pretty place just very hot. I do hope if that's the right place you'll be taking a few pictures and posting them for us. Cindy

No comments: