Monday, January 7, 2008

This Weekend

Well I hope that everyone enjoyed my 12 Days of Christmas Part 1. I know I had fun looking at everything. I am infact going to be working on some of those things my self this weekend.
I have Strip Club this weekend at the LQS and have heard nothing but raves about the new pattern that I will get by just showing up. I also bought the strip set to make the quilt when I have time. Depending on how well I like the quilt will decide where on the list of to dos it gets put. Right now having not seen it, it’s pretty close to the bottom.
This weekend I have to get my Fat Quarters ready for our Birthday fat quarter swap and get those mailed out to our swap hostess. Next on the list would be getting things together to mail a Christmas box to my brother Jeremy who isn’t coming home this year. Not sure yet what that will entail. I have intentions of making candy and trying to get some Christmas cookies baked so that he doesn’t miss out on all the family festivities. I also had intentions of making stockings for them but am not sure that I am going to have time to get that done.
They sprung a last minute work schedule on us at the squadron so I am loosing one of my days off to work this weekend, giving me even less time to work on my projects. In fact I am headed to go take a power nap right after this so that I can get up at 5 to head back to work. I guess I should be happy that it is SUPPOSED to be a short day today. We’ll see about that, I need to try to get some laundry done (ugh) and the list keeps going.. smiles
Have a great weekend and stay tuned for more 12 days.. Ha ha I already have part of that started. After I posted I realized that I probably should of put a few ideas and called it Day one, instead of swamping everyone with 12, but maybe having 12 won’t be so bad more choices more ideas.. as my brother says more stocking stuffers.. He’s supposed to be helping this year to make things easier on me since my schedule has been so crazy. I try not to count down to Christmas because it just stresses me out, the to do list is long and the completed list is way too short at this point.

Heather

Comments:

Friday, December 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Hi Heather, Where did you find all those great websites? there were some really good projects there. Ok, I've been patiently waiting for pictures of the ball. Did you guys take any? I really wanted to see you all dressed up! Rhoda

Saturday, December 8, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I just loved the 12 days of Christmas and had lots of fun looking at all the sites. I've decided this year not to let Christmas stress me out I sure hope I can keep my Promise to myself.

Saturday, December 8, 2007 - Love those patterns
Posted by Paddy
I love the patterns you put on here. That was great! I found some last minute gifts! Thank you Paddy

No comments: