Monday, January 7, 2008

New Computer... Ugg

Well this new computer (laptop) is turning out to be a big pain in the rear. I shut it down Thursday night after making sure that it could connect to the house network and When I tried to use it on Friday it says that a Bootmgr is missing... How did I loose that I'll never know.. I'm thinking I'll blame it on windows vista... So it's looking like I am going to loose everything that was saved on there.. not much really other than some great quilt websites and patterns... you know the ones that you figure you can't live with out even though you can?
Well I have a little more time to play with that darn computer and then its off to the LQS for a little while and then to get my nails done and feet pedicure so that they don't look to horrible in those strappy sandal shoes. Tomorrow is the Ball I should have pictures but am thinking that they will have to be scanned in unless I can find my camera between now and tomorrow.
In the mean time I'm hoping to atleast get the computer back up and running. And try to find some of those great links that I had found before.. smiles

Heather

Comments:

Saturday, November 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
I hope that you are able to get it figured out! Laptops, while great a lot of the time, can become great pains in the rear! Jill www.jillquilts.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I sure hope you get your computer figured out. I bought a new desktop around March with the Vista program. I ended up having to send the first computer back and it took a while to get this one going. The first few months I hated Vista, now its fine. Kristie

Wednesday, November 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

No comments: