Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunday/Monday Again

Well its that day of the Week AGAIN!! My Monday begining of the week. I had full intentions of putting some pictures on here and well when I sat down to do it I couldn't remember how. Darn it!! So here is my plea... HELP HELP can some one point me to where Jen wrote out directions on how to add pictures? I have a few to share from before and a few more from this weekend. I finished snowman blocks that are really cute and can't wait to show them off. Oh and I almost forgot I made a tissue cover too it was little and really easy but hey it was a finished project.
I have some placemats, and aprons that I am going to work on here in the next couple of days, a round robin to finish putting the last row on and then there are some other odds and ends that I want to try to get done. I want to make some more ornaments for family and some friends.. and stockings for work. I'm not sure if it wouldn't be easier to just buy those cheap stockings and write with glitter paint on them names... I just thought that being my last christmas at this command that I would leave them something to remember. I am also looking to make candy and possably cookies to send to my brother since he is not coming home for christmas this year.
I still don't know what to get him for a gift last year I gave him a Best Buy gift certificate and if any of you have heard of it the video game world of warcraft (don't get started on that game you get sucked in and loose all track of time.. trust me I know.. LOL) I was trying to think of something that I could make him and am drawing a blank

Well I have got to run its really late and they said I could go home finally

Heather

Comments:

Monday, December 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by quilter
Hi there, sounds like you are pretty busy! My boyfriend explained to me that to add pics u click on the link and the URL is the link that you get when you upload your pics on a website such as photobucket.com each pic u upload there is given a URL which you then can copy and paste into your blog..... I hope that makes sense. I am sure there are countless other ways you can do it, thats just one. :-) Hope you Monday isnt too bad! :-)

Monday, December 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I'm the worst at explaining, I just know how to do it. I think there's a file upload button on the menu at the left when you're logged in. Then you hit browse at the top and it will connect you to where your pictures are stored. You attach what you want and then you put a check on it and choose "post" and you can add your comments. I hope that helps. Jen is so much more technical than I am it stinks. (Love you Jen!) Rhoda

Monday, December 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
log in you will get a new screen look down the left hand side where is says My Web Blog Click up load files look where is says New File I use My Pictures so thats the file that is there .If you save your pictures some where different click the little arrow to find the file name . Once you find you pictures highlight the one you want then click open You will be back on the web log page now click upload you will see the name of the picture on the top of the list click Post another screen will come up where you will see the picture ,do some writing if you like and at the bottom click Post. Why they make this so difficult is beyond me ,hope this helps Hazel

No comments: